Monday, May 17, 2010

a foreigner in my own land...

I really should get those pictures from my fast-pace one month trip in Asia up. It takes forever sorting them out.

I've been trying to fit a lot on my plate since my trip back. I barely breathe before I dove right back into summer school (yuck!) and work. I also took up the time to volunteer at a public school to gain experience for my teacher's college application this year yet for some reason, I still feel like I haven't done much...!

For now, enjoy the first batch of photographs from my trip. For once I enjoyed being recognized as a tourist...!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

to be continued....

1 comment:

Afa said...

we didn't sweep LKF