Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random thought.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
life on a crackberry...

My friend and I were just talking over dessert yesterday what our lives were like before our dependency on our technological gadgets. We talked about how we would use to actually follow through with our plans of meeting someone and keep our promises and responsibilities. Now, a text is all we need for us to get rid of our responsibility, our commitment. In a sense, it has made us more cowardly than ever because instead of being honest and telling the truth vis-a-vis, we've resorted to hide behind a text message. Haven't you ever sent a text to someone because you're too afraid to tell them the truth? To actually face the consequence? It's sad because I am guilty of that but it's also frustrating because I've been in the position where someone left me hanging over some ridiculous text excuse. I kind of miss talking to people...