Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Even the nicest weather can't mend this broken heart...


Since when did course selection/registration get so stressful? I've pretty much spent this beautiful Tuesday evening figuring out what to take next year. The stress probably arise from the fact that I'm going into my 4th year and yet I still have so many courses to complete before I can graduate. I'm already going to be doing a victory lap, and looking through all these courses are making me think I might do MORE than ONE victory lap. Of course for me, it really doesn't matter (who wants to grow up and work ANYWAYS...) but of course, this doesn't swing well with the parents, at least not my mom. She's probably concerned about what she will have to say when people ask anyways. I hate it when she starts blabbing and comparing me to other people.

Sorry mom if I'm not getting 99% or on my way to become a doctor. Chinese parents...sometimes you just can't understand.

Anyways, looks like I have everything figured out, hopefully. Just got to make some calls to some profs and hopefully it'll be good. I can't imagine what would've happened to me if I didn't seek help from my academic advisor...



On a different note, one of my YC bracelet broke :(. I made it as a souvenir of my 3 months away last summer working on the cruise. Now I'm left with only one. It already feels weird without it! Ah...

No comments: