Monday, July 20, 2009

I got a feeling...

Now that work is going into full-crunch mode and school rolling around in less than two months, I'm beginning to stress. I don't even really know why but it's keeping me from sleeping and making me moody. Don't you hate those nights where you just can't sleep because you have so much to think about?!
Add in the fact that I haven't shopped in almost two weeks! I'm itching. Somebody take me out without making me feel guilty.

On a side note, I watched both HSM3 and Hairspray this past weekend. Vanessa Hudgens, I'd love to hate you. Ugh, I feel like giving her credit isn't right but I just love this girl's closet. :(



3 comments:

Jess said...

ditto, i actually saw ashley tisdale rocking some mean cowboy boots and felt a little disgusted at myself. p.s. as for the leggings, i've worn them...once haha planning to wear them out with a blazer soooon though. and i use the self-timer on my cheap kodak LOL it actually works wonders but takes patience

monica said...

re: vanessa hudgens - she's crazy annoying but her wardrobe is kinda fabulous. that cream bag = wow

altho i must say nothing annoys me more than seeing MILEY CYRUS on the cover of ELLE...im so offended

monica said...

re: vanessa hudgens - she's crazy annoying but her wardrobe is kinda fabulous. that cream bag = wow

altho i must say nothing annoys me more than seeing MILEY CYRUS on the cover of ELLE...im so offended