Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taste of Danforth!

Finally went to Taste of Danforth after like 4 years?! The weather was nice, not too sunny not gloomy. I was literally eating every half an hour because by the time you walked from one end to the other, you would be hungry again. I took my baby out to capture some shots. Still learning the jist of it. Definitely will have to invest in a better lens (which reminds me...I need to submit some stuff to the prof if I want to take second-year photography!)

We also saw the biggest puppy ever. That dog was at my hip level and it was ONLY 13 months! The cutest part was when these two different kids (well one more like a baby) was petting and playing with it. The doggie gave the kids kissies! I really want a dog now!

Anyways, TWO more weeks of work and I'm off to Mount-Tremblant and Montreal and then school. Suprisingly, I am really anticipating for school to start. While work gives me free weekends, I miss cramming and studying with people. I miss the challenge and adrenaline that comes with all of that. The last 8 months have been cool but I definitely need something to get me grinding again.

1 comment:

Jess said...

oh yuuuuuuuuuuum the food looks so good. too bad i didn't see you there!