Wednesday, August 19, 2009

literally wish it was "forever XXI"...

















This weekend was the bomb! I celebrated my 21st with all of my favourite people in the world and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday at Honest Lawyer was a "SMASHING" good time! I was such a happy drinker. I probably told everybody 20x times how happy I was that people showed up. Seriously, I have some of the best friends in the world.

Saturday consisted of MAJOR recovery from Friday, tanning and swimming at the best friend's pool and homecook dinner with the boy! I almost got stung by bee (the needle didn't get in) and had to end the swimming session short! :( Dinner was good, except the food was kind of salty. LOL but it's okay, I forgave him.

Finally, Sunday, I spent all day with my family with shopping at VM and dinner at Yang's Sushi and Teppanyaki to finish my the birthday weekend!

5 comments:

monica said...

awww HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
-wish u all the best to an amazing year- <3

also u looked super cute!!!

Jess said...

I love Honest Lawyers - their menu's hilarious. Where's the restaurant?! Is it Benihana??

Dexter Choy said...

lol the 'boy'

Nubia Mejia said...

First time on your blog happy later b day, looks fun

m.w. ♥ said...

lol no it's yang's kitchen. it's right across vmills.

thanks guys :)