Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just words and rambles.

I realize I've been kind of M.I.A...(understatement probably?). It seem like a lot has been going on since the last post. I won't go into detail but basically:

- ending my work term was bittersweet - so glad I was done but sucked cause the people I worked with was amazing.

- spent a week with the family hitting up Ottawa, Tremblant, Quebec City and Montreal. So much we had to do, so little time.

- school crept in...had some issues, but now I officially have wed&fri off. I guess it can't be too bad.

As of right now, I am currently looking for a job and trying to save money so I can hit up somewhere tropical for Reading Week...although everyday seems liek it's going to be less and less possible.

I still don't know how I worked for 8 months and have no money...maybe I have a problem.


On another note, anyone watched premiere of GG? I was actually expecting something more...LAWL at Chuck near the end! I won't spoil it. I should go back to my readings - first week and I already have readings stacked. Blueprint 3 what what.


Boa on Yahoo Music. Interesting. I remember at one point, everybody was obsessed with her...

3 comments:

monica said...

u have wed + fri off? sooooo lucky!!!

good luck with school this term and gossip girl = amaazing

i <3 chuck hahahha

Afa said...

boa is still the shit.
and lee hyori. amongst other korean girls.

m.w. ♥ said...

chuck can be my waiter any time.